If you ask me, the greatest issues with social media are context and tone. I can assume if I see the following Tweet,there are four different things.
1. You hate cats. In which particular case, Ã°Å¸â„¢Â
2. You love cats and this will be sarcastic. The only reality I choose to accept.
3. You’d an event that is bad a pet today and therefore are very frustrated, irrespective of your current emotions about kitties. Here is some free life advice that does not expire: Never post online when you are upset.
4. It is a joke that is inside has practically nothing at all to do with cats. This sounds like an excellent thing to just text/WhatsApp someone in which case.
You, I have no way of knowing which of these it is if I don’t know. Cats is obviously an example that is tame but change cats with an individual, a school, a concept etc. and you can observe it may cause alarm. You have got no control over just how someone interprets the information they find, and that means you need to control the information and knowledge that is offered.
1. Google Yourself. Put qu Read more